Kessil

Acan fireworks eminent?

sfsuphysics

Supporting Member
Not in a good way either. The top down shot is a bit deceptive, but anyone want to call some shots on what'll happen when they get within touching distance? Neither has terribly long sweepers, literally about as far as the poofy flesh, but still, both of these are nicely colored up. Have BAR history (came from BAR at one time or another) and well they are pretty sweet :D

I'm guessing either
they'll touch and not care
they'll touch and sting leaving a dead zone but not growing in that direction anymore
they'll touch, sting, and one of the two will keep growing in that direction

acansclosexf2.jpg

I don't worry about sweepers with echinata..those are relatively harmless. It is the mesenterial (?) filaments that will nuke anything that gets in it's path...most destructive coral I have come across once it sends those out!

Well the Tongan piece (more brown) has encrusted on the rock, the side of the rock actually in a really neat position, mostly because it's not taking up very much valuable horizontal real-estate. The orange one however can be moved without an issue.

Although more than one person has expressed interested in the tongan, so maybe one fragging sessions might occur on that piece :D

Back