Acropora millepora Blue

Discussion in 'DBTC - SPS' started by nash, Jun 3, 2007.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. nash

nash Guest

Best kept under high lighting.The picture is a frag under high lighting 250w 14K LAIII.The DBTC frags are from the same colony but under lower light since I ran out of room.
    [​IMG]
    BTW: Please pickup at June meeting or from my place.
    Thanks

2. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Sweet Jebus!

I need blue and red. I'll take that stag and grow it quickly in my tank. I'll come by on Sunday if you are available. My wife is out of town, so it's best to do this addiction thing before she gets back. ;D

3. sulcata1619

sulcata1619 Guest

Do you still have and frags of this one available? I would like to get in line.

4. northbay-reefer

northbay-reefer Honorary Member

I love to have a piece of that .... thanks

5. nash

nash Guest

Not sure if anyone picked one up.But it's has grown and I need the room.Can do a total of 5-6 frags.It's uses to very high light.I had one frag 1in from the surface and under a 250w MH.
    Picture is with 10kreeflux blub more skyblue then purple.

6. LeviT

LeviT Guest

If you don't get any takers I'll go for one but I only have 10k T5 HO's.

7. northbay-reefer

northbay-reefer Honorary Member

Wayland was that the same stuff that you gave me at the last meeting that you called Palmer milli ?

8. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Ahhh I miss my blue millies... damn millipora disease! (ok not really)

9. nash

nash Guest

[quote author=northbay-reefer link=topic=2101.msg25898#msg25898 date=1192805838]
    Wayland was that the same stuff that you gave me at the last meeting that you called Palmer milli ?
    [/quote]
    the one Palmer's looks like this in my tank.Poor picture looks deeper in person :)
    [​IMG]

10. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Hey Wayland,
    I don't think I ever picked this one up from you. If you have a small piece available I'd appreciate it. I don't want to be greedy since I'm already in line for the tri-color.

11. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

It's not greed if you're propping stuff out and putting it back in the club :D

12. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Well, I have yet to do a second generation DBTC but I have given away as much as I can. So, thanks Norman, I feel better about my greed. That's right I want it all: fast cars, diamond rings and all that bling. You heard me, I said "bling".

13. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

14. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Reef bling?? :D

15. Scarbird

Scarbird Supporting Member

Do old DBTC threads ever die, or can a fella put in for some blue bling milli?:glasses:

16. Fishboynick

Fishboynick Guest

Are any of these sweet frags still availible? I'm heavily interested. I'll be heading up to the Bay Area for the swap, leaving from SC

17. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Anyone still have this?