Cali Kid Corals

AGE Glass Aquariums with PVC Bottom? Who do I contact?

kinetic

Supporting Member
I'm moving soon, and logically that means it's time to setup a new tank so that I can safely move animals from old to a new tank easily if it's setup and cycled etc. I have the luck of having plenty of overlap time (indefinite) so I can setup the new tank, have it cycle (with dry rock + ammonia dosing) and all of that good stuff before moving the animals.

I'm not sure I want to go with another ELOS tank, so wanted to look into that one tank maker called AGE? I wanted one that's low-iron glass, with a pvc bottom. I think AGE was the name of it that makes tanks that way.

Let me know if you guys know that resource, I googled and came up with some weird video games and stuff.

BTW, who's in line for my tank?

You want PVC bottom, talk to the only known tank maker in the bay area who's made a PVC bottom... ME! :D

Seriously though, you just have to know what AGE stands for ;)

http://www.acrylicandglassexhibits.com/

They ain't cheap... but then again neither is Elos.

Thanks for the link Mike! Now... they don't sell directly to the public, who knows of vendors in the bay area that deals with them?

I think your right... Max is out of the country ATM though.

Ah, I thought they might be able to at least let you know of a dealer, although who knows, maybe any LFS can order one as a commercial outlet.

Either way might want to ask Ian too, I know he was thinking of getting an AGE tank as well, however it was more than twice the cost of the one he went with IIRC.

Back