Neptune Aquatics

aghhh..ok ok...im back..

finalphaze987

Supporting Member
Just as the title says....ive been off my tank for a while...kinda had it on "autopilot" mode while worrying about everything this screwed economy has thrown my way...its still doing good, i just scraped layres upon layres of coraline off the front and sides and noticed ive had some growth spurts while away...

with that said, whats new? did i miss any breakthrough products thatll skim your water, feed your fish, frag your coral and give you a back rub after water changes?

im seeing all these new products that wernt around before i lost focus on the tank....i.e a smaller vortec? a "neozeo" method of filtration? and more and more ridiculous coral names???

Welcome back... btw the Vortec isn't "smaller" it just pushes less water (for a cheaper price) however you can turn it into the "bigger" vortec :D

Jeremy! ..hows that ER doin for you? mann its been a while..

yo whats up Mike...mann that sucks....it pushes less water but still the same size? the ability to upgrade is nice, but you can tone down the larger ones as well right?

All this new equipment..kinda makes me feel like my recent ATI is getting closer to obsolete...

Back