got ethical husbandry?

...and the pistol's back again...

WHAT an amazing day, finally got to meet the BAR people !!
It has been a great experience to be at the swap, although I knew could not participate, ended up bringing home some mushrooms, xenia, birdsnest.

THANK YOU all at BAR, will try to make it to the future meetings and get to know better.

Oh yeah, back to the pistol.
I removed a lot of rock from my tank, it was just too much and placed it in a bucket running a power head and a heather.
I was trying to find either a mantis shrimp or a pistol shrimp but no luck.
Before yesterday I noticed a noise coming out of the bucket, that particular clicking sound that has been absent from my tank, looked for the little creature inside the rock cavities and could not find it and gave it a rest, after all I wanted it out of the tank.
Well, today after an hour or so of dripping into the corals I got from the swap and taking one by one to the tank, some little creature came out of a rock and quickly swam down to the bottom and behind a rock...
A pistol shrimp, yep there goes the click again.

I'll try staying here as often as I can if I don't post means I got a job (no wonder I've been posting often and digging equipment out)

Thanks you ALL on behalf of my wonderful wife (she likes xenia) and my two kids Diego (7) and Paulina (23 months)

Back