Reef nutrition

Any car geeks here?

Hey Norman if you need help hacking one up let me know.. hahahah I might be able to dig up my old pardner saw as well. hahah I dunno if your neighbors would appreciate the noise though :)

It had a 1" master cylinder and the largest front acura brakes you could fit under 15's.. Slotted and cross drilled rotors with stainless braided brake lines..

If you are talking about my EG Perry it was never pristine :) Hahahah it was always about no show and all go :) The original body had 320,000 miles on it.. Guy I got it from lived on the coast so the paint was in horrendous shape when I got it. Just like I likem.. :) Everything done to the car was about horsepower/performance To Dollar Ratio :)

[quote author=fishnfst link=topic=4305.msg89157#msg89157 date=1237242939]
If you are talking about my EG Perry it was never pristine :) Hahahah it was always about no show and all go :) The original body had 320,000 miles on it.. Guy I got it from lived on the coast so the paint was in horrendous shape when I got it. Just like I likem.. :) Everything done to the car was about horsepower/performance To Dollar Ratio :)
[/quote]

Yup! I was talking about your rocket ship.

I couldn't find any pics :( Not full body pics at least.. This is the day The motor went back into the car after I got the head and block back from the machine shop.. I wanted to put 1000 miles on it unboosted to just seat the rings and such.. I was fitting the intercooler and painted it black..

IMG_1681.jpg

Back