got ethical husbandry?

Any lawyers in our midst

G

Are there any BAR members that are lawyers? I need some quick advice :D

Oh I know him now :) My topic/problem is so not for public consumption though...it's part of the base of my question in fact :)

Gresh,

I'm an atty but am inactive and never practiced (IT is more fun). So, whlie I might be th closest thing around here I don't think I am qualified. however, I am happy to listen and/or provide a referral.

C

I'm going to "sleep" on it till next week. I will need to see one very soon though, very soon. I leave tomorrow on a camping trip but I fear my mind will not be there :( I'm loosing more sleep then a meth addict right now :(

Sorry to hear that Gresh, I'm sure you'll pull through. As long as there isn't anything you can do immediately, it's not worth stressing over.

Hey Gresh,

My Mom is a lawyer. She practices trusts and probate, but has done a little bit of everything over the years. I don't know what your question entails, but I can ask her for you if you would like.

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=3927.msg46453#msg46453 date=1213885357]
Sorry to hear that Gresh, I'm sure you'll pull through. As long as there isn't anything you can do immediately, it's not worth stressing over.
[/quote]
Trouble is, that when you lie there wide awake, no matter that you tell yourself that there is nothing you can do right now and no matter that you know it's true and no matter that you know it won't seem such a big deal in the morning... you STILL lie there and fret about it.

When this happens to me, I go sleep in the living room where all the sounds from the tank, lull me to sleep. Last time I did that though, I heard this knocking sound from the tank and two hours later, I've just about finished cleaning the Pump on my Protein skimmer. It sure took my mind off the crap I was worrying about :)

[quote author=stubbsz link=topic=3927.msg46459#msg46459 date=1213888532]
[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=3927.msg46453#msg46453 date=1213885357]
[/quote]
Trouble is, that when you lie there wide awake, no matter that you tell yourself that there is nothing you can do right now and no matter that you know it's true and no matter that you know it won't seem such a big deal in the morning... you STILL lie there and fret about it.

When this happens to me, I go sleep in the living room where all the sounds from the tank, lull me to sleep. Last time I did that though, I heard this knocking sound from the tank and two hours later, I've just about finished cleaning the Pump on my Protein skimmer. It sure took my mind off the crap I was worrying about :)
[/quote]

1 hour the night prior and 2 last night er this morning :( Ambien made me loopy last night and just added to the sleeplessness :(

Cleaned the skimmer :D Swept the back room. Stitched a collection hand net. Played with logo designs. Redid some forms for work. Yah, I was busy last night :D Sunrise was nice, went down to the beach :D I'm truly worried I won't resume sleep until I know where I am at and what should be done, if anything at all.

Thanks for the encouragement guys, it does help :) I

Gresh

My sister practices business law. I hear she's pretty good. Atleast her paycheck says so. She can probably give you some advice if it's business related.

Back