High Tide Aquatics

Anybody download the coralidea to the ipod yet?

It's great -- kind of fun just to surf through and browse so many different corals.

The only problem I have with it (and I'm not sure if it's something I can fix with iTunes settings or if it's just an iPod limitation) is that he has them grouped into categories, but the folder structure is not maintained once I download it to the iPod and everything just ends up in one big group of pictures. So for example I can't get to the zoanthids without scrolling through a couple hundred shots of everything else.

I go to the site from time to time and could fit it on my the memory card for my phone just to see what it's like I guess?

[quote author=doliver link=topic=3587.msg41108#msg41108 date=1208631539]
It's great -- kind of fun just to surf through and browse so many different corals.

The only problem I have with it (and I'm not sure if it's something I can fix with iTunes settings or if it's just an iPod limitation) is that he has them grouped into categories, but the folder structure is not maintained once I download it to the iPod and everything just ends up in one big group of pictures. So for example I can't get to the zoanthids without scrolling through a couple hundred shots of everything else.
[/quote]

Same problem, but I really like it. I'll bring my iPod on the tank tour so you can see how it looks.

Back