Jestersix

Anyone else going to Reef-A-Palooza this weekend - Sunday?

Gresham, I bet they just want to drive there Friday night. That's all. I am coming down with 2 other members in my car as well for Sunday. Any storse you recommend to visit while we are down there? Do I get a prize if I wear my reef nutrition shirt around? : )

Congrats to all the BAR members that won tanks at RAP this year... it was a real PITA to move them around for every stop I had to make on the way home, but they made it just fine and are waiting for the drive up to BAP this weekend :D

5,100 attendees over 2 days, not counting workers or vendors. All in all there was 5,600 people in the event hall over the weekend! Largest reef only event ever! Next up, RAP Orlando, FLA in April :D Come join us!

Congrats to all the BAR members that won tanks at RAP this year... it was a real PITA to move them around for every stop I had to make on the way home, but they made it just fine and are waiting for the drive up to BAP this weekend :D

5,100 attendees over 2 days, not counting workers or vendors. All in all there was 5,600 people in the event hall over the weekend! Largest reef only event ever! Next up, RAP Orlando, FLA in April :D Come join us!
Thanks for driving my tank back up. I owe you.

I owe you too Gresham! Lunch on me, and i am keep Bennett's tank too since he won't be at BAP.....next time I drive the truck instead of the civic. Blame Brett from "Tanked" for making me take the tank : ) Too bad it wasn't the ATM Tank. I wonder who won that and how they got it home...or even that big Marineland 300g tank.

Any other shows you recommend us visiting?

Attachments

• 20131013_141258_resized_1.jpg
    20131013_141258_resized_1.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 240
I owe you too Gresham! Lunch on me, and i am keep Bennett's tank too since he won't be at BAP.....next time I drive the truck instead of the civic. Blame Brett from "Tanked" for making me take the tank : ) Too bad it wasn't the ATM Tank. I wonder who won that and how they got it home...or even that big Marineland 300g tank.

Any other shows you recommend us visiting?
I think someone from SCMAS may have wont the ATM tank.

Back