Cali Kid Corals

Anyone have a tank?

Geese - its only been a day! I am planning a major overhaul, including a faux in wall tank! More from me as it comes up :D

Serious Mike??? That would be one cool tank.

Let's there's my 58g mainly sps tank - the one that don't have the grainy sandy stuff in it =)
I have a 7g minibow that sits on my desk at work that is accumlating softies, and zoos that does have that grainy sandy stuff in it.

And then.....

I will be starting my 120g (I've only been talking about this tank for almost two years) - no sand grainy stuff =) It will be mostly sps, and .... a fairy wrasse tank.

I've got a few:

12g Nano Cube w/70w MH, 75g being pieced together right now, GF's 12g office Nano Cube w/70W MH, GF's 50g, and our 240g that will be setup in about a year(timing was bad but a deal came up and we couldn't pass it by).

I have a 120 perfecto with sps, clams and few fish and no sand. Basement sump 250w DE lights and alot of flow. And I run zeovit.

I am kinda leery of zeovit. Putting stuff without ingredients has long been a no no rule of thumb for me in the hobby, and the idea of adding/replacing the stuff all the time seems odd as well. I would love to be convinced otherwise.

Would someone who uses zeovit be willing to start a thread detailing it and it usage. :D

If I get motivated i might do a more detailed thread. But in responce to other comments. I chose and feel comfortable with zeo, Beacause like other aspects of the hobby I tend to do what I have seen work well for others. Thats how I chose lighting ,skimmers,BB tank etc. So personaly having used the product for a couple months now and seeing nothing but good things happen in my tank. I feel like I am making good decsions for the health of my tank.

Blu50Stang said:
I've got a few:

and our 240g that will be setup in about a year(timing was bad but a deal came up and we couldn't pass it by).

Been there, just done that !!

Bought Gregs old 180 starfire tank, stand and canopy :). Going to be a while before it gets wet though.. still need a good return and am OM for the CL (already have a sequence 4200 for the CL). :)

going to have to post a few picts of our 92 gal corner.. Greg and Jeff are coming by this weekend, I will let me proffer their impressions of the tank and inhabitants :)

Apon said:
I thought we were going to see if we wanted a speaker about this in a meeting.

We (the BOD) is discussing this, and next years line up right now. :D

Is this the first post on the message board? How many active members are there in this club or how many due paying members for this year?

Back