Neptune Aquatics

Anyone have bulbs I can borrow?

If anyone has any 250W MH bulbs that they aren't currently using, I'd love to borrow them to try them out on my tank. Bryan is lending me a few, but I'd like to find a few others as well.

I can pick them up at the BOD meeting and return them at the swap.

No problem at all. I have a brand new 10k single ended bulb somewhere and believe it is Ushio, would have to check, have had it for a long time. I won't be able to go to the BOD meeting but can give it to Bryan if you would like to try that one out.

[quote author=alve link=topic=5857.msg73550#msg73550 date=1231484758]
No problem at all. I have a brand new 10k single ended bulb somewhere and believe it is Ushio, would have to check, have had it for a long time. I won't be able to go to the BOD meeting but can give it to Bryan if you would like to try that one out.
[/quote]

That would be great if it's not a trouble. Thanks!

I have some well used Reeflux 12k, 10k, Hamiliton 14k, don't know how accurate it'll be for color though... unfortunately no meeting for me.

I just changed out my Radiums if you're interested in trying them out. I change the bulbs out pretty early at 9 months, so the color is still pretty close to spec

Nope. the only one that I have technically on loan is the 12k reeflux from Dudley. The rest are from my personal stockpile over the years.remember I loand you the radium that wasn't working well :)

[quote author=vapormd link=topic=5857.msg73588#msg73588 date=1231520737]
I just changed out my Radiums if you're interested in trying them out. I change the bulbs out pretty early at 9 months, so the color is still pretty close to spec
[/quote]

That would be awesome. Which color temp do you have?
I couldn't remember which bulbs Bryan didn't have. Sounds like that's it.

thanks!

Back