Our mission

Anyone have room?

Things arent going so well on the home front and i think ill be moving soon. I am going to sell my tank and stuff but i have a few things that i need to know are in a good home. I have a few fish that i have grown to love and i dont know anyone that can take them. SO here they are:

2 False Perculas. They are mated and have been together for about 7 years now. The female is very docile. She never nips at me or anything.

1 Blonde Naso Tang. I love this fish. He is by far my favorite. He has gotten big and has outgrown my tank. I dont want to sell him with the tank because he needs more than 100gal now. He is growing streamers and is beautiful. He is about 7-8in.

1 Orange shoulder tang. Is inthe process of changing color to adulthood. He is about 6-7in.

Im not going to ask for any money for these guys. If you want to offer something that awesome. I just want to know they are in a good pace.

Any pics of the tank? Might be interested in the percs to!!!! Ya, where are you located? Also, what else are you selling with the tank? Thanks, and sorry you have to make the move!!!

im in santa cruz. However if you have a setup that can accomidate the fish i dont have a problem bringing them to you.

Raddogz how long has the tank been up and what ither fish are in the tank? Reef or Predatory tank? Any other tangs? If so species and size?

Newrrefnut, im selling all the rock, corals, fish and maye the whole thing depending on what someone might want. I would persoanlly like to keep the equiptment and sell the livestok, but honestly im not too attached to the tank stand and canopy. Ill get some pics by tommorow, just been really busy.

155g been setup since 2001.

One doliatus rabbit fish, two yellow tangs, purple tang, one tomini tang, pair of clowns, flame angel, blue-eyed cardinal, firehfish.

Tanks is setup as softies and some (nothing fancy LPS)

Sounds good MrManz. I am actually interested in a whole setup since Danny(Kurplunk) is lagging on setting up his new tank, which means I can't get his old one, lol. I'll look forward to the pics! Thanks again! Lived in SC a few years myself! I love it!!

[quote author=theaquariumshowroom link=topic=4736.msg57794#msg57794 date=1223363249]
Put them in my 900 gallon display at my shop. You can come visit whenever you want.
[/quote]

this is not a bad idea. You can go to the store and check out your fish once in awhile :)

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=4736.msg57676#msg57676 date=1223317670]

One doliatus rabbit fish, two yellow tangs, purple tang, one tomini tang, pair of clowns, flame angel, blue-eyed cardinal, firehfish.

[/quote]
Not to hijack the thread but Eleen how do your yellow tangs and purple tang get along. I was hoping to put a yellow and a purple tang into my tank but was worried about them fighting.

[quote author=Tumbleweed link=topic=4736.msg57814#msg57814 date=1223401211]
[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=4736.msg57676#msg57676 date=1223317670]

[/quote]
Not to hijack the thread but Eleen how do your yellow tangs and purple tang get along. I was hoping to put a yellow and a purple tang into my tank but was worried about them fighting.
[/quote]

I have a purple, a yellow, a blue, and a brown in my 160g over a year now...and they are getting along. They fight for about a day or so.

Little yellow kicks purple's ass when they don't get feed regularly i.e. when I'm on vacation - other than that there enough rockwork for them to work out their difference.

cool thanks. By the way what is a good price for one? All About Fish has one for $130.00 Seems a little high to me but I can't find any where else.

Back