High Tide Aquatics

Anyone here know about buying mobile home??

Whoah -mobile phone and mobile home not the same thing :D

Phong - everyone I know had to take a considerable loss after owning one. Not worth it, you know you can rent them albeit they are expensive to rent, but very very plush indeed compared to camping.

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=2539.msg26252#msg26252 date=1193778049]
Whoah -mobile phone and mobile home not the same thing :D

Phong - everyone I know had to take a considerable loss after owning one. Not worth it, you know you can rent them albeit they are expensive to rent, but very very plush indeed compared to camping.

[/quote]

LOL I'm a dork!!!! I'm going to remove that post before it becomes well known :D

Maybe he's buying it to make a mobile tank? I've heard i sucks to move once you have your tank set up :)

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=2539.msg26256#msg26256 date=1193781888]
E-lite phone home! :D

How big a of a tank are you going to put in it? :D
[/quote]

Yeah I know it's a loss but I buy to live for a long time. I can't afford a house/townhouse/condo or anything else :-[ .. We all want to live in a big house but not all of us can afford :p ..

So whatzup with the phone thing?? I miss the post ;D ..

[quote author=Elite link=topic=2539.msg26258#msg26258 date=1193782813]
Yeah I know it's a loss but I buy to live for a long time. I can't afford a house/townhouse/condo or anything else :-[ .. We all want to live in a big house but not all of us can afford :p ..

So whatzup with the phone thing?? I miss the post ;D ..
[/quote]

Oh nothing, I just ranted on about buying a mobile phone instead of a mobile home :)

It's okay Phong - it was kinda funny cuz I had to keep scrolling to the top to make sure I was reading the post and the title correctly - LOL :D

Phong, my wife is a real estate agent. If you have any specific questions you can ask her. She wouldn't be able to help you buy one because she has her licence in sonoma county, but she would be happy to answer Q's. You can PM her on RC, her user name is jo kerpaly.

Since they tend to go down in value and are next to impossible to move, you might be better off renting until you can afford your own place (condo or house).

From Labor Day to Super Bowl Sunday, there are always great real estate bargins because the only people who tend to sell during that time of the year are people that NEED to sell. Since the pattern repeats every year, when you're ready, you could probably get a sweet deal. The way this mortagage crisis seems to be going, prices in South Bay will probably be soft for awhile (meaning you don't have to be in a big rush). Prices in the Central Valley will be even softer (drive a lot, save a lot).

A mobile home might make sense if it was on a vacant lot that you also owned. That way, you'd get the appreciation of the increase in the land.

Best of luck,

Roy

[quote author=Elite link=topic=2539.msg26269#msg26269 date=1193793382]
Thanks man.. now go tell her to join BAR ;D
[/quote]

She is a member, but she doesnt post a whole lot in here.

Elite You know that Trailer is tornado bait right?, so you will need something heavy like a "big fish tank" to keep it from flying off :lol: and maybe tie it to a pay phone just to be safe :D :D ... is that what they meant about mobil phone ? :lol:

Back