Neptune Aquatics

Apex Help

Hoping someone out there may be able to help. I had a 1/2" flow meter set up to my FMM that I stopped using in a few weeks ago when I switched out a UV sterilizer and have had it unplugged. Today, I tried to un-install it and replace that spot with an optical eye, which worked fine, but for some reason doing that caused an alarm to go off that I never even set up. The alarm states...

"Status: ON
Statement: If Swx4_3 > 27.5 Then ON Date: 2019-12-16 19:05:19 -0800"

Does any know how to turn this alarm off, or how I can uninstall the flow meter correctly so this turns off. I rechecked and had the flow meter set up to only notify me if it dropped below 0 so I don't know where this code could have come from.

Thanks for the help, hoping to avoid texts every hour through the night. Otherwise I'll put in a ticket with Neptune tomorrow.

Does any know how to turn this alarm off, or how I can uninstall the flow meter correctly so this turns off. I rechecked and had the flow meter set up to only notify me if it dropped below 0 so I don't know where this code could have come from.

I'm not 100% on this, but take a look at the alarm settings that are found in the SYSTEM settings. The "tree" diagram icon. Here are some screenshots of where I was able to find an alarm setting that I have turned "OFF". Maybe this can help point you in the right direction?

Where I am clicking the GEAR icon for my FMM optical sensor, click the GEAR for your flow meter's:
alarmoff01.png

This window appears where I clicked the SYSTEM settings icon:
alarmoff02.png

This diagram appears where I selected ALARMS:
alarmoff03.png

After clicking, within ALARMS you should see one or more settings that can be adjusted. I see an EMAIL type alarm that I clicked to get to the next window:
alarm0ff04.png

Up comes the CONFIGURATION. I'm guessing that yours might be currently configured as "Set ON". What happens if you reset it to "Set OFF"?
alarmoff05.png

Back