got ethical husbandry?

Aquascaping Demo at BAYMAC

On The poster for BAYMAC there is a reference for an aquascaping demo and I don’t see it on the website. Is it the same as the competition? If not what time will it be?

-Gregory

It morphed into the Aquascape contest which is what was really planned but at the time of making the posters I didn't have confirmation from the tank supplier not some one for Matt to go against. We'll do the demo next year, sorry.

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh! You're killing me! I was really looking forward to it as I'm at that stage right now.

Oh well....next time.

-Gregory

Minus using zip ties, pvc pipe, drill bits, drills, cement or epoxy.

There may be time for Matt to do a demo still, I'll talk to him.

problem is finding him a rimless tank to do the demo in.

Gresham, how big of a tank does he need? I have a rimless 30G I think I can have him use for the demo.
;)

I'm also at that stage with my 2nd tank. I have a Leemar 120 but that would be impossible to bring in... too heavy!

Let me see if he has enough time now that he's competing :) I'll chime in if he needs the tank. I know he wanted to do an overhang.

Appriciate the effort!

Thanks!

-Gregory

P.S. Why does it have to be a rimless tank? If it helps I have an old 55gal I can bring in......

To make it easier on him to do the work, and for you to see it happen. If he has to bend and contort himself to do the work, you may not see anything.

GreshamH said:
If he has to bend and contort himself to do the work, you may not see anything.
..but contortionist shows can be entertaining!!! Maybe he will try and fit inside the 30g tank :-D

I can also provide some tips and plan on doing it during the contest. Bear in mind though that there are some specifics that may or may not apply to your tank.

Back