Cali Kid Corals

ARg priceline :-(

So I'm coming to visit SF next weekend :D

I decided to give priceline a try because as usual I waited to book
my tickets till the last minute and all the hotel room prices went up
by at least 30% from when I last checked a few days ago.

Now the one hotel I did not want to stay in was the Hilton. I figured
what are the odds. I gave priceline a low price and hit the button.

Ha Ha what comes up but the hilton, the older one on Ofarrell ::) My only comfort is knowing I'm only
spending $80 a night. I don't intend to spend too much time there so I'm hoping for
the best.

I'll be spending sunday night near Milpitas. Does anyone have a recomendation for a nice hotel
there or in san jose?

I stayed at a nice Hotel in the Sunnyvale area a while back.... Park ..something.... Place maybe? It's been a long time

Ah, it was Grand. Not sure how close this is to where you want to be but it is gorgeous.
http://www.svgrandhotel.com/location.html

thanks, I might not be staying in the san jose area. I thought there was easy public transportation to SFO but it looks like it takes longer than I thought. I'll probably end up staying in SF through monday morning.

Heheh, I did that when I went to Maui, I waited until i saw what I felt was a good price, got a 1 way ticket since the return trip was almost twice as much... waited... waited... about a month away.... freaking out... then I out of dumb luck I found a super cheap ticket that left from Kauai, checked the time share availability and wammo... a few days in Kauai ontop of that and I ended up saving about $200 for each of us by spending an extra 3 days in the islands...

Back