Our mission

[Aug 9, 2014] Call for Volunteers! (Hayward, CA)

Hi everyone,

Do you want to get more involved with BAR? Want to help out with the events and even plan additional tours and events? Great! The BOD would like to recruit some committed and passionate volunteers to help us out with the running of the club. The small group of the BOD can't do everything, so we need your help!

We have a ton of different opportunities for volunteers, so there will be something that fits your interests! We need people to help with web admin, advertising and social media, serving as a liaison to our sponsors, planning tank tours, planning LFS tours, revamping the DBTC program etc. Or if you have any other ideas for how you can help, we'd love to hear them!

I'd like to have a volunteer meeting right after the frag swap on Saturday August 9th. I promise I'll keep it brief! I'd just like to sit down together and see who's interested in volunteering and what aspect of things they'd like to help with.

Some of you have been amazing at helping me run recent events, so I'd love to see you all get more involved with BAR! I started out by organizing the East Bay Tank Tour last year as a volunteer and it was a blast!

Please RSVP if you are interested and can meet briefly after the frag swap, so I have an idea of the number of people. I'll see you all at the swap!

Back