got ethical husbandry?

Aussie Shipment Coming In Tonight!

Sorry for the delay guys...here's are some quick shots of what we got in in last night.....

IMG_9033.jpg

IMG_9040.jpg

IMG_9044-1.jpg

IMG_9052-1.jpg

IMG_9056-1.jpg

IMG_9061.jpg

IMG_9064.jpg

IMG_9068.jpg

IMG_9070.jpg

IMG_9077.jpg

IMG_9079.jpg

IMG_9087.jpg

IMG_9090-1.jpg

IMG_9097.jpg

Robert

Didyah see this post:

http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/8958

GreshamH said:
Didyah see this post:

http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/8958

Yep, I saw it, but thanks for kindly pointing it out for me :) I was looking for an acro update since I am coming down on the 12th ;)

Thanks Gresh!

I still owe you guys lotsa pictures from yesterday's shipment (been a busy bee) so I'll try to post them tomorrow along with the expected shipment.

Mark...tomorrow shipment are all Aussie SPS. I have 10X coming in as such:

1) Aussie Acropora - XSM (1X)
2) Aussie Acropora - SM (3X)
3) Aussie Acropora - MD (3X)
4) Aussie Acropora Echinata (2X)
5) Acropora Strawberry Patch (1X)

Hope they're nice stuff as I didn't even get to see their pics this time... :~

BTW...the 12th is a LLOOONNNGGG time! I only ONE Aussie SPS left from the last shipment. They usually go fast....and that's not a sale pitch either... :bigsmile:

Robert

I totally undertsand Robert. I have not been on the boards as much lately and I just wanted to say great job on getting these great corals to the bay area. I would love to get a piece of the echinata, but I guess you will have to get another shipment in on the 11th then :)

cwolfus said:
tuberider said:
GreshamH said:
Oh wow that last A. echinata is insane :)

OMG, I totally agree, you wanna frag? I'll see if I can't get ye one if you'd like :)

+1

Jeremy did you get a piece?

It sold before I could pony up, no buying corals for me right now, I still need to do more work on my tank first, like mount a thousand corals that are sitting on the bottom of my tank :D

mpoletti said:
I totally undertsand Robert. I have not been on the boards as much lately and I just wanted to say great job on getting these great corals to the bay area. I would love to get a piece of the echinata, but I guess you will have to get another shipment in on the 11th then :)

Who cares about the "other" boards, Mark....j/k.

BAR is our home and this is where we will always post the latest and greatest first.

Back