Cali Kid Corals

Australomussa

Alrighty guys.... so here are our pictures of some of the latest pieces. Some are still a bit beaten up so they will not be shipped until they fully recover. These are non-flash pictures so this is what they would normally look like in your tank. All pictures are taken under ATI T5's Blue Plus and Aqua Blue special...no Fiji Purple.

Shoot us a PM if you are interested in any of these. They are about $150-$600 each so let us know which one you are interested in and we'll try to work with you on the final numbers. These corals are extremely hard to come (especially in these colors!) by so don't miss your chance on owning a masterpiece centerpiece for your ocean in the box!

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0021-1.jpg

IMG_0033-1.jpg

#5 - SOLD!
IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0067-1.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0127-1.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0241-1.jpg

IMG_0289-1.jpg

I don't want to come see them but I HAVE to come see them. I'm afraid of just what they might look like "in person". I wasn't planning to do any rearranging in the tank for a long time................I probably won't feel compelled to purchase............I could just come and look................. :glasses:

HEY! #15 and #16 are the same colony! :|

These are super gorgeous looking center piece John! You have to check them out. They remind of roses...you'll see why when you stop by. Words just can't describe it.

Hmmmmmmm, maybe trade you for a nice Aussi Bleeding Apple Scoly, how's your stock? I won't load it up unless you call me.......but I will see you today, I can't stop myself.... >)

Edited to add: It's extra-special in person! All I can say is, "I'll be back" :davie:

Cerissa said:
Alrighty guys.... so here are our pictures of some of the latest pieces. Some are still a bit beaten up so they will not be shipped until they fully recover. These are non-flash pictures so this is what they would normally look like in your tank. All pictures are taken under ATI T5's Blue Plus and Aqua Blue special...no Fiji Purple.

Shoot us a PM if you are interested in any of these. They are about $150-$600 each so let us know which one you are interested in and we'll try to work with you on the final numbers. These corals are extremely hard to come (especially in these colors!) by so don't miss your chance on owning a masterpiece centerpiece for your ocean in the box!

Price is per colony.. see above re: pricing :D

It gets lost rather fast when so many photos are loading :lol: Very easy to miss ;)

I knew it was there and missed it when I went to find you the price :lol:

Thanks for stepping in, Gresh.

Hey JRocha...price most of them are posted on our web site. We don't plan on fragging them.

Thanks!

sweet/ maybe when I get home from Nassau I can come check them out if you still have them. I am coming home on monday the 21st.

Back