Neptune Aquatics

Available Frag's

Hey guy's.... any of you have any frags of Cap's and basic SPS's that you're selling / giving out?

I'd like to re-populate my tank after the crash. Let me know what you have available for sale or...?

TIA.

Alvin

Alvin,
I got some Orange cap I can give you a frag of. I also have a small frag of green with purple rim encrusted on a disk if you want.

Alvin,

I have some New Alameda electric green birdsnest you can have. Also some tonga acro that Bookfish shipped last year. Hmmm... some orange polyp green base digi too.

No charge. Grow them out and pay it forward, put them into our frag swap, frag some back to Jim. Propagate! :)

Lesse... basic sps or caps... I could frag off a piece of green w/ purple rim cap (but if you can get from dudley instead that'd be great, mine is turning bowl shaped which looks cool), my other caps aren't ready to be fragged. I could give you a piece of green polyped microphthalma, I might have a pocillipora frag, orange digitata. I have a green slimer mounted to a dead coral skeleton that's laying down a nice base, maybe a pink birdsnest (but its a slower growing one). That's about all I can think for now.

Back