Reef nutrition

BAR Chat late night edition - "Ask Norm Stuff He Knows" - Tuesday 2/23 @ 10:30pm

cwolfus

Past President
I know Mr. Ugly, you know Mr. Ugly. Our former Prez and national reef celeb, responsible for many of the cool zoa names you know and love. Norm is a fount of knowledge on everything from reef chemistry, testing, and kits; frog fish pr0n, to remaking tanks in his own image! Norm has maintained many tanks over the years and is happy to take any questions for which he knows the answer. :D

Speaker: Norm (Mr. Ugly)
Time: Tuesday 2/23 @ 10:30pm
Place: Our chat room

I'll be moderating once again. Show up early so we start on time!

Possible topics:

What is your favorite aspect of the hobby? (Equipment collecting, looking at the fish/coral, watching stuff grow from frags)
What is the most frustrating? (cleaning the tank/skimmer, water changes, aiptasia)
When does tank-top season start?

V

No transcript.

Turned out I didn't know that much, so we all just hung out and talked about random stuff :D

I especially didn't know the answer to Mike's sailor question :D

I was rather disappointed as Norm didn't know the what the ultimate question of life the universe and everything is.
I also didn't find out if he likes fishsticks.

There many answers I would have accepted, kick his ass was not one of them I'm afraid :p

Some of them that would be acceptable

Put him in the long boat 'til he's sober
Put him in the bilge and make him drink it
Shave his belly with a rusty razor
Put 'im in bed with the Captain's daughter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGyPuey-1Jw

did not join the chat last night but to answer what you do with a drunken sailor (since of course I have lots of experience being a drunken sailor) personal favorites do include razors -

shave eyebrows off.
reverse mohawk.

but also don't forget the simple one, the most helpful of thoughts...

write directions to place to crash all over arms and hands with sharpie.

and the timeless classic...

put their boat in the yacht club pool or hang from the nearest tree.

Back