Neptune Aquatics

BAR meeting September 10th featuring Dana Riddle-cancelled call all of your friends and tell them

Our September 8th meeting BAR will be hosting Dana Riddle, the talk will be focused on metals and coral coloration with a little general info on coral coloration. This is a talk that should not be missed, Dana is one of the great minds in the hobby and profession that is not only a wealth of knowledge, he's a fun guy as well.

Where? Chabot College

gimmito said:
Jeremy,

The meeting is on a thursday at 1pm ? Just double checking.
oh that would be a shame.... I'd have to miss the talk and I WOULD HATE TO DO THAT!!!

Due to some unforeseen events Dana is not able to make it, therefore September's meeting is cancelled, sorry folks. I own up to the failure to book a different speaker or organize a BAR event. I will go into detail later, again it is not on Dana, he did not contact me at the last minute as it may seem and I hope that he will be able to speak to us in the future.

Yeah, what she ^ said Jeremy. The good note is now I might not miss this speaker when they do get to BAR. I was for sure going to miss them this month.

Dana won a long deserved award at MACNA this year and thus had to hang out with us who made the journey to Des Miones. Funny thing was, while hanging out with him last night after the reception I couldn't help but think how cool it was that I would see him again soon at BAR... totally forgot this last weekend was his meeting :lol:

Back