got ethical husbandry?

BAR Members only swap August 14th @ Chabot College

tuberider said:
northbay-reefer said:
Hi Tube man, long time no see. Is the neon green nepthea consider weed? I have a bunch :D

No way man! Bring it (and two other strains :D) and you're golden!

Looking forward to seeing you :)

Cool I am so looking forward to hang out with you guys again. I've been busy opening up a spa for my wife so am doing two full time jobs currently :D

Yikes, I just read the requirements, I guess I should have tried harder to make it to the last meeting...

Oh well I may show up to say hi anyway.

i started to finally read the rules and i saw 250 posts ad i said "oh ohhhhh" better start making some B/S post and then i made a post looked at my post count and realized i need a JOB!!!!!

Sup guys,new to this club. Never actually been in a blub before. Just hoping to get some good advice and in that course learn from all of you.
Im interested in attending the coral swap, but I dont think I meet criteria. Do you have to pay to be a BAR member and how much? Theres a newbie committee, but do I still have to bring frags? Please some advise. Thanks to all replys.

Elite Amp, you should join BAR for the $20. Also come to the swap to meet members and make plans to participate next time. There will be coral available to all at some point so no one goes home empty handed.

A tank journal helps everyone get to know you quickly. Welcome.

Hello, EA, lots of questions... Don't fret, I've got lot's of answers :D

In order to meet the criteria, you need to be a paid BAR member http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/15, bring three different strains of coral that are not on the non qualifying list, and after becoming a member you need to pm me since you've not been to a meeting.

If that's a little much, just show up and hang out, not only will you get a feel for the club and its members, you'll walk away with corals. Nobody goes home empty handed, trust me :)

Back