High Tide Aquatics

BAR staff tshirts for the swap

Black shirts are pretty universal. I'd have the black be used for member shirts and use the orange for staff. The orange (currently listed as member) says "look at me" and that is sorta what you want.

The blue/white BAR logo (on the banner here) would look good on the black and maybe even the green, depending on the tonal match. Not sure how it would fair on the red.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3961.msg47048#msg47048 date=1214335383]
The blue/white BAR logo (on the banner here) would look good on the black and maybe even the green, depending on the tonal match. Not sure how it would fair on the red.
[/quote]These are one color shirt Mikey?

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3961.msg47048#msg47048 date=1214335383]
[/quote]

The largest version we have of the logo we use on the web is what we have on the web :( The guy who made it left a while ago and never gave us a file any larger then a 72 dpi business card. I reworked it into a single color logo for the purpose of making cut out stickers then this T-shirt idea came up. This is the design we'll be using on the T-shirt. It's a vector file so we can make it as big as we want now :D

thanks gresh. I think the 72 dpi is gonna work .should find out by tomorrow . If not ill probably have a friend rework it . It might cost me a six pack , cant beat that .

If he can do something (work his wonders) on that please upload the final file :) I've toyed with the logo quite a bit over the last few years trying to get it to print worthy quality on a larger scale.

well he is actually a her and that girl loves her beer ! I would put her up against any guy I know in a burping contest :D

we'll see what happens with the printer, it might work as is .

Back