Reef nutrition

baymac, eye candy list

Hello all.
I thought i would be nice and give you guys a short list of items that i will be bring up from so cal. first of all I am really excited about this event being an annual one since Steve Tyree is not doing th CFM up the this year. I think this would have been my 4th year in a row. I guess it is better for the club this way.
Btw,mods if you feel that this thread is unjust.. just close it down

deepwater zoas a plenty
acan frags ..to cheap to mention
i will be dumping my scully collection. none over 110.00
acros/ montis some le and other just nice colors
a few nice favias like always.
blue goniporas

yep a short list but full of surprises, i will see you all next weekend
questions i can always be reached at Richard@mobileaquatic.com

Justin will be at BAYMAC so he can properly ID the goni species for you even :)

I hope so :) I also hope he's finished one of the songs we laid lyrics down for after Reefstock. It was an alcohol fueled verbal throw down :D

As promised here are few things that i will be bringing.

scully A 75.00
IMG_5358.jpg

scully B 80.00
IMG_5356.jpg

scully C 110.00
IMG_5355.jpg

scully D 80.00
IMG_5353.jpg

scully E 120.00
IMG_5354.jpg

Chalices priced to move

A 125.00
IMG_5376.jpg

B 175.00
IMG_5379.jpg

Aussie fungi 100.00
IMG_5378.jpg

Aussie prism 225.00
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m171/wishntoboutside/May%202010/IMG_5380.jpg[/IMG

deepwater zoas and Aussie palys frags
[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m171/wishntoboutside/May%202010/IMG_5314.jpg

IMG_5308.jpg

The hard part is to figure out what other of the goods to bring. :bigsmile:
Some of these may be brought other will stay home. If one sees something the like they can always pm me or email.. and another reminder someone is getting a nice amount off the web site in the raffle. so stuff can always be hand picked on that too.
so many decisions. I was thinking of taking a bunch of SPS, then I start taking photos. I have still not taken any acro pictures..(one nice teaser ok.) ..yet nor the blue goni.. boy do I have work to do
IMG_5383.jpg

IMG_5384.jpg

part of the candy collection :O
IMG_5385.jpg

IMG_5386.jpg

IMG_5388.jpg

IMG_5387.jpg

IMG_5370.jpg

IMG_5372.jpg

IMG_5367.jpg

I will update some more and figure out what is going and what is not. any input would be great. See everyone soon.

Richard,

Always looking for interesting SPS I don't already have so if you can get to it word really like to see some pics. If not I will probably be forced to ogle your corals at your booth.

seminolecpa said:
Richard,

Always looking for interesting SPS I don't already have so if you can get to it word really like to see some pics. If not I will probably be forced to ogle your corals at your booth.
+1

Back