Jestersix

BAYMAC summary

Gomer: Okay, I can wait =). drooling.....~~~~~

Sfsuphysics: I have a 5 1/2 month old baby at home waiting, so I had to leave early. To have Wifey said okay to attend this event was already amazing (considering having a newborn).

Bryan: They were sitting in the BAR tank most of the show? I was there from 11:30 am till 12:30 pm and I only saw 2 Acans (the green one was swoop right away by one of the BAR members; sorry couldn't remember his name =p). I finally bought the other one (red color) before someone else did. I believed it was Ian's Acan.

Forgot to say "Thanks" to Ian for being nice enough to help me pick up my raffle prize. Thanks, Ian. =D

Yep. They were in the back in a cup next to mine. You might remember the stuff on the frag rack in that back as the being held corals. I think tony's were in there right away mine might not have gone in till after you left as I didn't get away from the table much.

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=5298.msg65971#msg65971 date=1227647565]
Tony, which one was that brownish purple one we both had in our bucket?
[/quote]
Not in the list. I forgot to get a photo of it last night :(

Oh, and my frags hidden in richard's filter compartment behind his display till the second half of the day (which is when I brought them to the BAR tank.

Ok see what happens as you get older you start to forget things or they all blur together. Things like thanking the president for bringing frags in for the tank.

Back