Neptune Aquatics

BAYMAC - Sunday Nov 23rd - San Jose, CA

EcoTech has donated a Vortech pump to the raffle :) Thanks Ecotech!!1

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=5094.msg63247#msg63247 date=1226329400]
Do we have to be present to win a raffle prize? I mean it's a long event and all.

[/quote]

Yes you have to be present, sorry :( We're doing a 1 bucket raffle so it should go much quicker. We'll issue a block of numbers and use a computer to pull the numbers at random then all will be posted on a projector or printed out. This way the raffle will go much smoother (quicker).

Tickets are $1 each.

And that 1 dollar goes to support the local clubs. All money collected is split between the clubs that participate in the event (BAR, NCNRS, CVR and maybe NVR).

We will need club help on the raffle though. I'd love to have at least two members sell raffle tickets for part of the day.

No need to apologize Gresham, it's better to know now rather than coming home and asking "did I win" and being embarrassed about leaving before the raffle.

That being said will you have some sort of rough time scheduling of events? Who'll talk when, what will happen etc?

Schedule:

set-up begins at 9am (maybe 8am)
Doors open 11am
1:00pm Randy Reed - Feeding Your Reef
2:10pm Jake Adams - Flow and Flow Devices Explained
3:20pm Rich Ross - Coral and Fish Collections in Tonga
4:00pm Raffle ticket sales end
4:20pm Raffle Winners posted - all will be announced at once on projector or printed on a poster
4:45pm Unclaimed Raffle items will be redrawn at this time.
5:00pm doors close

Here's a look into the venue BAYMAC is being held at. It's a wedding/event hall that was just recently finished :)

ballroom.jpg

Raffle Update:

Caribsea has donated a bunch of product, and I mean a bunch. They put in ARM Coarse (Ca Reactor media), ARM XCS (Larger Ca Reactor media), Mineral Mud, Purple Up, Reef Cal, Buff +. Aquatic Biotic Boost and Phos Buster.

Shipping costs from FLA on sand isn't cheap. Maybe the next event we can since we'll have far more time to ship the stuff via freight :)

Back