Hi Everyone, I think you read my previous post about ich/velvet issue. So I am supposed to wait around 3 months until it dies. But since I do not have anything to lose(fish only aquarium with dry rock) can I just bleach out the tank completely instead? that will save so much time and I just need to wait 1 month or so for cycling. Do you guys recommend that? And how is the correct procedure? Should I just put bleach and keep the pump running until everything under sand/rock dies? Any not to do?