got ethical husbandry?

Borrow a light for a bit?

Ap700 is big 2 LED fixture. It's from kessil. Very robust and cover 36"x36".
Damn I regret giving away my ai prime for that bastard who cheated me on my tank. It would have been perfect for you.
Ok so If you like to borrow my ap700 qe will need yo arrange a meeting. Am now taking the family for breakfast and not sure how the rest if day schedule look. But do let me kmownyoir availability, joe.long you need it and how you will bring it back. Why you want to use it?

I will gladly lend it to you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I will be down in SM at UA around 1130 is my guess. I have several frags in my DT and I don't like the look of them hanging on the side, so I'm setting up a frag tank and need a light. I will also use the frag tank as a QT as I'm adding some fish this week.

I have an AI Prime on my school tank and it is perfect. I just don't want to invest in an expensive light for a couple months. I'm fighting the Apex demons right now and losing...thinking of pulling the trigger on the full system

I will be down in SM at UA around 1130 is my guess. I have several frags in my DT and I don't like the look of them hanging on the side, so I'm setting up a frag tank and need a light. I will also use the frag tank as a QT as I'm adding some fish this week.

I have an AI Prime on my school tank and it is perfect. I just don't want to invest in an expensive light for a couple months. I'm fighting the Apex demons right now and losing...thinking of pulling the trigger on the full system
Still not sure I understand how long you want the light for..
1130 will not work with me today sorry booked most of the day with the family

Ap700 is big 2 LED fixture. It's from kessil. Very robust and cover 36"x36".
Damn I regret giving away my ai prime for that bastard who cheated me on my tank. It would have been perfect for you.
Ok so If you like to borrow my ap700 qe will need yo arrange a meeting. Am now taking the family for breakfast and not sure how the rest if day schedule look. But do let me kmownyoir availability, joe.long you need it and how you will bring it back. Why you want to use it?

I will gladly lend it to you.

Oh man, that story get worse and worse :(

Link to this story? If you don’t need that ap700 maybe sell it for two or three primes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny I just did actually. Somone pinged me wanting to buy it. I usually do not sell things but these 2 lights I have no more use for. I do not mind lending things I do not use to reefers. I really do not mind.

Anyway cheers to all

Back