High Tide Aquatics

Brandie's 210 Upgrade

Thanks guys! I can't wait. Start date is August 26th. I'll be doing reception work as well as getting back into grooming. That's a little scary, but it's nothing I can't handle. The more hats I am able to wear, the more invaluable I'll be to this suddenly booming vet clinic.

Oh yeah... it's time to start planning my ball python habitat as well ;D

Well, I think Denzil's just about finished with the polishing! He's taking a break 'cause it's so damn warm, but hopefully, once it cools down a bit, we'll work on cleaning it up and I'll post pictures. Now it's time to start digging all the old silicone out!! :D

So, I was able to get the silicone stripped out a few days ago. Denzil needs to grab a few more tubes of silicone and we should be just about ready to roll... although we did hit a minor set back.

After deciding to go ahead and get the new skimmer, we go to order it and it's on back order -____- When we asked around, we were told we were looking at at least a month. Le sigh... although I did finally get ahold of someone, and they said that they had just got their shipment in... although they were in Australia, so that doesn't help us much. They did say that the stateside shipment should be here soon, so keep yer fingers crossed!!

Hopefully it won't be too long, so we can get this thing finished!! :D

I gave up too soon. They called me back today and offered me the position! I start on the 26th of this month!!!!!!!! LET THE RACE BEGIN!! LoL! jkjk ;D

Seems they got their heads on right after all and finally made you the offer - congratulations!!!

Don't neglect yourself in the race to setup the 210. Hopefully this means you'll be able to replace your dying cell phone soon!

Seems they got their heads on right after all and finally made you the offer - congratulations!!!

Don't neglect yourself in the race to setup the 210. Hopefully this means you'll be able to replace your dying cell phone soon!

Thank you!! No worries, I've been dying to upgrade since the end of July (when I became eligible for one) and Verizon definitely hasn't let me forget with all these emails! We'll see how the 15th's paycheck looks like... if the 5s is out by then, I'll go out and get a new phone. No reason to go grab a 5 if the 5s is right around the corner. :D

Then, the tank is on, hahaha ^.^

I haven't gotten through your entire journal yet (on page 6 now), but I had to say that I love your stand. It's gorgeous. Nice work.

Haha, thank you! It did get a bit long... I had no plans on doing this until after school, and I was going to go a whole different route. A late night heads up from @gimmito changed all that when he told me about a killer deal on this 210 for sale.. haha :)

Don't let the stand fool you... it looks really nice but it is just press board with a laminate finish. = / Hopefully I'll have another stand in the works by the next time we decide to move. :)

Tank all stripped of silicone and cleaned up!! It still needs one good scrub down before we start taping off to re silicone, but we are getting there!

New skimmer is on back order until possibly October. Depends on how long US customs takes with the RLSS order to the vendors. If its not long, then I'll have this tank up and cycling by the end of this month for sure!!! Keep yer fingers crossed that US decides to be nice and lets the shipment pass thru easily ^.*

umymadys.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back