Bright Green Hammer

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by Geneva, Jul 5, 2014.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

I have 2 frags of this hammer which is very hardy, fast grower, and bright green! (This is a duplicate of a previous post since navdeep said it wasn't working....)

I am in Castro Valley. 100_0358 (Small).JPG

2. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

Hi Geneva. I'm interested. I'm still building up my tank after a crash last year My house sitters decided my lights weren't on enough and turned them to 100% 24/7 for a week:( It's been stable again for 6 months and it's nice to watch things grow again.

3. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

Hi Kara, sorry to hear about your tank crash - great house sitters - NOT!! Please PM me for pick up.

4. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

Just did. Thanks!

5. bondolo

bondolo Supporting Member

I would be interested in a frag of this if you still have it or the next time you have a frag.

6. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

The one she gave me is doing great. I'm hoping to be able to frag it off in a couple months. Will give to you if you don't get one sooner.

7. monkeybiz

monkeybiz Guest

Hey Mike, I've got a hammer from neuro's DBTC. If you want it, it's yours! Only catch is that I'm in San jose/evergreen area. Its got about 5 heads now. This is the original thread http://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/dbtc-hammer-coral.14221/

8. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

I do still have more - please pm me once you decide whether to take mine and / or @monkeybiz's!! I am in Castro Valley.....

9. bondolo

bondolo Supporting Member

Thank you for the offer. Geneva is much closer to me in Castro Valley so I believe I will try to get that one.

10. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Can make 2-3 of these from genevas colony

11. roostertech

roostertech reef noob

I'd like one head of the hammer.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

12. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

I can bring for you next sat

13. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Supporting Member