Cali Kid Corals

Candy Cane- lime green extra fluffy

Title edited to knock off the marketing ploys

I have 4 frags, each with two heads that will be ready for pick up at the BOD meeting or in San Carlos any day after the meeting. DBTC general guidelines please. Note: A separate chain started for the Duncans.
IMG_1147-1.jpg

Help clear the rack and plan to take a frag of nice, green candy cane LPS home from the BOD meeting. It's a very attractive color and great texture. It likes lower 1/3 of the tank and the bottom is fine.

Any takers?

Really, try one, you'll like it! And.............I deliver to the BOD meeting! Can't beat that! :)

(I'm trying limited forum marketing to find more homes for DBTC coral)

You know you have a crack in the reef that could use a nice pair of Candy Cane heads. You know you want to sign up for one....................just hit the "reply" button and say, "Sure John, I'd LOVE to have a frag" 0:)

You'll be oh so glad you did!

Today I had the most interesting conversation with myself about Candy Cane frags (very nice, seriously) that I can't seem to move out of my tank. Now each of you that has room in your tank can expect a visit from my cousin Vinnie who will place the frag into your tank for you! :|

John

We would like one of the frags. We are not planning to be at the meeting but can pickup. Just PM where to pick up. We live in Redwood Shores.

Mike

Still plenty of candy cane heads left. It's not too late to have me haul more to the BOD meeting........otherwise I'll toss them into the "hold for swap" rack.

If there are any left .I could use one for my sons tank.I live in San Mateo so I can meet you or what ever .Pm me and let me know .Thanks

Hi John,

I am interested in one if there are any left. I will be at the frag swap meeting, or can also pick up. Please let me know. Thanks.

Hey Monzer,
I've got one with your name on it. Pick-up before the swap will simplify the swap activity but I'll glad to bring it to the swap if we cannot connect before. PM sent.

Back