Reef nutrition

cars that park over the line.....how do you park next to them

Sooo, one of my pet peeves is people who park over the line in parking spaces. I usually end up parking next to them too, since I'm usually too impatient to go find other open spots. My girlfriend and her family gave me some flak for parking next to one of said cars. I usually refuse to park over the line for my part and perpetuate the cycle, so I end up a few inches away from the offending car, but then the buck stops there and no on else parks over the line. What are your thoughts.....do you park over the line to maintain the equal spacing? Or do you act like me and stop the chain of offenses and do what I do....or do you just not park next to them to begin with?

I park as close as possible to them and then jot down their license plate number in case they do something to my car. If I have my phone out, ill even snap a pic of the car and the line... as well as the license plate.... makes em double think when they have to get in their car and cant.

Woohoo, forgot to mention the picture thing. I sometimes snap pics with both cars, the line and their license in the pic. Glad to know I'm not the only one that doesn't mind pissing people off sometimes.

tuberider said:
I park somewhere else and leave a real nasty condescending note on the car about how they need to ride the bus.
LOL :bigsmile:

I park in the lines, sometimes very close to the other car (not on purpose, just happens that way). Unfortunately, I have gotten dings in my door too. :(

The other thing I hate is when you park nicely in a spot, and the car on the drivers side pulls in super close so you can't get in from that door. Sooo inconsiderate!

I find a better spot to park.

People are careless enough to ding your doors as it is. Why park that close to another car?

I'm too lazy to do the pictures, license plate, notes and stuff :)

Every ding in my Jeep was put there by someone else. Not counting the scrape on my rear bumper when I fishtailed on an onramp in the rain, hehe.

http://www.live105.com/image/kits/UserFiles/WTicket.pdf
If you want some of our Parking Cards Send us a SELF ADDRESSED AND STAMPED ENVELOPE over to: The Woody Show parking cards care of LIVE 105 Morning Show: 865 Battery St. San Francisco Ca. 94111 or download the file and print your own!

Back