Kessil

CAS (Steinhart) donations thanks thread

Thales

Past President
A big thanks to everyone who has donated to CAS so far. It is incredibly appreciated!

I figured a thread thanking and listing the people who donated and what they donated would be a good idea. If you brought stuff in previously, feel free to add to this thread (and thanks again)

Jeremy brought some pieces in last thursday - a large ORA Indo Stag Colony
Acro abrolhosensis
Acro nana

nessbuilder said:
How do you go about donating?

Great question! You can email me (or Matt) at rross@calacademy.org, let us know what you are offering, and we'll let you know if we can accept it and arrange a time from drop off.

Thanks!

EDIT - all donations now need to go through this page
https://www.calacademy.org/academy/exhibits/aquarium/animal_donation_form/
Simple form - thanks!

Damn, and here I thought you were asking for more donations! :D

Lets see I brought you a bucket o stuff at the frag swap, trying to remember what was in it... a ball o green eye favia(ite?), rock o' acan (sub?)echinata, big ass leather w/ nasty ugly palythoas (sorry about that one actually :D), ball o birdsnest, think I tossed in a tort and a slimer in there because I didn't feel like fragging them for the swap... *shrug*

yardartist said:
So we should stop tossing them in from above?
Sooo ... I have wondered if this happens, I have a super aggressive Red Devil who I thought would be really happy in the amazon =)
Any funny stories? The only one I have was when I was helping out there under construction, there was a sign in the planters on the third floor of the rain forest. It read "Please do not urinate in the planters! It is not healthy for the specimens." I think the only bathrooms were in the basement, too far a walk for those poor overheated union guys =)

Back