Cali Kid Corals

Chalk Bass in Novato

wesavesharks

Supporting Member
Does anyone want this Chalk bass? It seems to be fully grown and doing well but it's a little active for my tank. I will work on catching him once someone is interested. I am in North Novato.

20230107_123735.jpg

I'd love to have it for my 225. Let me know once you catch him (probably can only make it out there on the weekends though)

Oh sorry.
Yes!!
Chili pepper for the win!
I haven’t seen one in 15 years
Very cool
Thats about when I started and we sold them all the time. I have a few NPS gorgonian in the tank that I have been target feeding and it should be a good tank for it. Really nice one also, but it still hasnt opened so I am working on it. I got it at Caesars in Santa Rosa. I go there and Valejo pretty much.

I'd love to have it for my 225. Let me know once you catch him (probably can only make it out there on the weekends though)
OK I will start working on later this week for next weekend! I can transfer it to my sump and it should be pretty easy to catch out of there. I have some purple photosynthetic sponge and some macro algae I can give you also.

Thats about when I started and we sold them all the time. I have a few NPS gorgonian in the tank that I have been target feeding and it should be a good tank for it. Really nice one also, but it still hasnt opened so I am working on it. I got it at Caesars in Santa Rosa. I go there and Valejo pretty much.
Is Vallejo worth checking out?
G

Back