got ethical husbandry?

Changing your profile name

seminolecpa

Past President
Just a heads up if you randomly decide to change your profile name.

If you want to change your profile name, please make sure and let me know as I need to adjust the membership roles. We keep track of people by their profile names for purposes of meeting attendence and other items. If you don't let me know, you run the risk of having issues with things like swap qualification and other related items.

Changing names in midstream ruins (makes them confusing) past threads as well *if* the reader didn't/doesn't know what the name change was to/from. I doubt the name will change in a quote.

I'm on another forum where tons or members have done that and I pretty much stopped reading any past thread as they got pretty messed up with the name changes :(

Benjamin,

Perfect example. If you were to come to a meeting for example and sign in as Guihan and I have you on the membership logs as mrisf1. Essentially there is no way to match them up unless we know you changed your name.

That said. If you want I can change your name throughout the records if you wish. I will have to reset your forum password and send you atemporary password in orger to have your sign-on name match your screen name.

Back