Reef nutrition

[claimed] 3-4in tall Kenya tree

richiev

Supporting Member
Happy to trade for something, but barring that free. Lmk if anyone's interested and if desired I can get a pic tomorrow. Just wanted to post before I keep forgetting.

Tearing down the tank it's in any don't have somewhere to move it to.

PXL_20221227_230652131.PORTRAIT.jpg

About 2.5in stalk. Probably 6in from the bottom to the tip of the top branches, and around that diameter. Ignore the algae.

Aren’t Kenyan trees band species?
Band from swaps...like gsp and anthelia

Unless there is something unique about it, of course
I'm having a difficult time understanding what value you are hoping that your post is providing, or what you believe the point is to comment on this thread with that. A thread where one member is offering something free to another member and is interested in it. Is there some subtlety I'm missing, or is this a proverbial Three Billy Goat's Gruff situation?

The Kenyan trees and the others I mentioned are very easy to grow and often become invasive, overpopulating the aquarium.
Sure, and for people doing basic or low maintenance tanks they're great for the same reasons that they grow in all sorts of conditions and can give you success in reefing. They also look cool. Not every tank needs to be filled with $20k worth of acros.

Back