Neptune Aquatics

Confirmed - Sunday, Nov 12 - Moving IM 150g tank from garage into hallway front entrance

Since the move day is only two days away, I wanted to summarize where we are now. The following folks have kindly agreed to help with the move:

- @Arvin R
- @DaddyHook
- @Bruce Spiegelman

Please let me know ASAP if your plans have changed.

If confirmed, this would give us the minimum amount of four people needed to move the tank - please shout if four people are not enough.

I am still a bit concerned that if anything comes up, we might be one person short, so ideally, we get at least one additional person to join as backup.

I know @Coral reefer, you were a 'maybe' so not sure if you are more clear if a yes or no by now?

I have two heavy duty dollies which we can use to roll the tank towards the entrance. Not sure if anyone has a ramp and we could then even try to roll it into the house.

Thank you all who have responded so far and if anyone else wants to help or come by on Saturday, feel free to let me know.

@CaseyP, @Reefinglens, @SupraSaltyReefer - can you do Sunday at 11 am? We have one of the three who I thought would come who is only a ‘maybe,’ so I am thinking of planning for an alternative day to be sure no one will come in vain. If two of you can make it Sunday, this would be a better day. Please let me know. Maybe some others would be able to make Sunday too, will update the post.

Due to the uncertainty of a Saturday, Nov 11, availability, I am looking to see if more would be willing to help if we move this to Sunday, Nov 12, 11 am. Please let me know. Thank you!

@CaseyP, @Reefinglens, @SupraSaltyReefer - can you do Sunday at 11 am? We have one of the three who I thought would come who is only a ‘maybe,’ so I am thinking of planning for an alternative day to be sure no one will come in vain. If two of you can make it Sunday, this would be a better day. Please let me know. Maybe some others would be able to make Sunday too, will update the post.
Yes I can help out on Sunday.

I can help either sat or sun. whatever day works best. what's the tank dimensions and will it fit thru the door?

Thank you for helping - much appreciated. Good question on the tank dimensions.It has to be carried vertically through the door, since it is 40 wide with overflow box, tank height is 20 inch, which will fit through the door.

Hi everyone; thanks so much for all of your responses.

I want to confirm the move date and time now.

Sunday, November 12, @ 11 am in Walnut Creek.

From your responses, I have seen the following volunteers - please let me know if I misunderstood or your plans changed.

@DaddyHook
@SupraSaltyReefer - will bring suction cups since @Arvin R cannot make Sunday
@CaseyP
@psidriven

As we will probably only need four people in total, this would give us a contingency if anyone of you has a short notice conflict, so it would be fantastic if you could all make it.

I will send out a separate communication about additional details to all of you above.

Thanks to all who were available on Saturday, the initial date, very much appreciated.

Back