Hey it's time to frag some corals for our first event of the year! We'll be having a lil informal class on fragging corals. This timing should work well for our Member Frag Swap in March.
We'll cover different techniques for fragging different corals.
- Date:Saturday January 19, 2019
- Start Time:12:30PM
- Location: @Wlachnit Will's house in Pleasanton.
- 1486 Via di Salerno, Pleasanton
Please reply to the thread if you will be coming...and if you have any corals to bring that you want fragged.
- Which tools work best for which corals under certain circumstances.
- Which corals should be fragged and which ones cannot be fragged.
- What to do after you frag a coral? (e.g., don't put fresh cut fleshy corals in high flow or the skin will rip off
Also, who has the Bandsaw? We will need this for the event.