Cali Kid Corals

Coral Rescue - LPS and SPS

I moved to a new apartment, and downgraded from my 90g to a 15g at the same time. The move and everything else has kept me way too busy, and my corals are beginning to suffer. Would anyone like to rescue them for a time? All I ask is frags of these corals when I'm ready to get back into it. I have a frag rack too if that makes for easier storage.

green candycane
tan/green candycane
pink birdnest
green birdsnest
orange digitata
red monti cap (sold as red, but looks orange to me)
idaho grape monti cap
blue/purple acro
yellow acro
blue stag
pokerstar monti
branching hammer
blue/red acan
montipora vietnamesis

I don't have internet access at night yet, but will check this post and email from work during the day. Otherwise, you can reach me by phone at 415-612-0248. I am in San Francisco, at 20th and Carolina.

I feel your pain. If you want I can come up Thursday evening to take care of the candycanes and hammer, and maybe the acan if you're comfortable with that (my orange crush now has lime green edges ????). More as a plan to just help you out, so if someone else closer wants them that's fine too.

How big are the corals?
I could give some of them a home but need to know if they are attached to huge pieces of rock
LMK I'm close by Cesar Chavez/Valencia

All corals are frag size, mounted on plugs or golf tees. None are attached to rock. The biggest is the green birdsnest, which is roughly a 3" diameter sphere. xcaret, please send me an email, bohdar (at) gmail.com.

Rekonn,

you should DBTC these corals, we could track the propagation of it. Who know, it it does well and your new set up is up and ready in a few months. You may get some of it back from the program.

Back