Jestersix

Craig Bingman Chemistry Articles

Here are some links to numerous chemistry articles Craig has written over the years.

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/f162/craig-bingman-articles-26537/

Anyone else getting a "Reported Attack Page!" error when accessing this link? I missed the meeting and wanted to read some of these articles but can't access them right now.

~Charlie

I just tried thr link and worked for me with no problems Charlie. You can go to Reef Frontiers and do a search for Craig's articles there.

I tried that too. I'll do it from home tonight and see if I get the same error. It's probably something with the proxy or AV at work.

Piper said:
I tried that too. I'll do it from home tonight and see if I get the same error. It's probably something with the proxy or AV at work.
Yeah, it must be getting caught in the filter in the proxy.

Which browser are you using to access Reef Frontiers, Charlie?

The "Reported Attack Page!" error comes and goes for me on Reef Frontiers, but only using Firefox and Chrome. Safari has no issues, and I haven't tried any other browsers. It seems to affect only browsers that use Google's service to detect potential malicious content, typically from 3rd parties (advertisers).

I'm using Firefox. Now that I think about it, it was not the same error page that I would normally see when the proxy blocks a site. It must have been the internal Firefox error page. It probably does have something to do with ads like you say.

Back