Cali Kid Corals

DBTC Acropora Insignis?

seminolecpa

Past President
I have 2 frags of this available. Pick up at the Dec meeting or at my place in Burlingame.

- you are a BAR member.
- you agree to frag the coral to at least 2 other for free before trading etc.
- you can pick it up from me at the Dec BAR meeting or in Burlingame.
- you can post growth pics to this thread periodically.
- if I was to lose the original colony, I get bumped up to the top of the list for DBTC.
- post your favorite IRS code section

colors are very false aqua delightish pinkish purple tips, and a kind of neon greenish yellow body

I will pick the winners 1 week from today.

miscacro20081114_3.jpg

Sergio,

I know I said I was going to wait a week to decide, but due to overwhelming demand for this one(not sure if it was my IRS code section requirement or just no one wants this one), I will say one is all yours. Happy to bring it to BAYMAC if you are going, otherwise I will bring it to the Dec meeting.

Section 501(c)(3) is a tax law provision granting exemption from the federal income tax to non-profit organizations. This exemption does not cover other federal taxes such as employment taxes.

501(c)(4) exemptions are given to civic leagues or organizations not organized for profit and operated exclusively for the promotion of social welfare, or local associations of employees. Net earnings are devoted exclusively to charitable, educational, or recreational purposes.

a 401(k) plan allows a worker to save for retirement while deferring income taxes on the saved money and earnings until withdrawal.

;D :D

Aldie,

I can get you one whenever you want just swing by some time on the weekend when you aren't working. I can also perhaps deop it off to you with your phosphate meter.

Ron,

i will see what I can do by the Dec meeting. I need to clear my frag rack out so that I have space to add more. Will be bringing a bunch of corals to BAYMAC so I can probably get both you one by the Dec meeting.

Thanks Bryan! I will be closing the office Saturday at 1pm and could stop by and pick it up together with the phosphate meter around 1:30pm if that would work for you.

Back