got ethical husbandry?

DBTC - Blue Palys

Roc
I have a frag avaialble for you. Actually have 2 frags avaialble if someone else wants one . Will you be at the BOD meeting saturday for pick up.

Moderators, please move this to the original thread with the other's when possible.

We try to keep the lineage for each coral in it's own thread. At some point we'll have an inventory and threads will just be for the exchange of information, care and that sort of thing. Thanks!

I lost track of these with all the confussion about where the threads get posted. Do you still have a frag? Are you going to be at the frag swap?

Sorry Roc... I haven't been on-line for awhile and didn't get your post until now. I will bring some for you as well to the swap...

Hey Dan I noticed that your Paly's are getting the fungus on them like mine (I bought about 250 of the same paly's from Zep too) there are so much fungus on them that you can't tell that there blue, have you or anyone else had this problem or know how to fix this?

Never had a fungus issue. the only issue I have had was in getting the brown skirt color. Mine stay a uniform pale blue color.

this is getting so confusing. dswong01 has already offered me frag, and it seems like colonies of this will be offered, we need some clean-up on these blue palys threads, I don't want a frag from everyone I just want to try it out.

Back