Jestersix

DBTC - bluish polyp astreopora

alright guys,

i've had this astreopora for a few months and seen some growth. i was going to put it in the swap but i'd like to put it in the program as i don't see many astreoporas out there. it was acquired from underwater paradise who got it from rommel at ultimatefrags a few years back.

only one frag available.

rules
-must be a bar member
-must have started at least a dbtc
-must return 2 frags into program before selling/trading

can deliver at the swap

and..

whoever can guess what the name and singer of this country song's lyrics

I thought it was over baby. We said our goodbyes
But I can't go a day without your face going through my mind
In fact not a single minute passes without you in it
Your voice, your touch, memories of your love are with me all of the time
If this is for the best, why are you still in my heart, are you still in my soul?

and.....

i'll give you a frag of red zoas as a bonus if you sing this at the swap ;)

cheaters, lol

I don't expect everybody to know this song. :)

jay

its yours. this coral very ez to keep. I have it in low light low to med flow.

will u be singing this 4 us at the swap?
lol eric, how convienent its on vday. :)

its been tucked away since i got it. i'll try to make 2 frags. it's brown with a hint of teal. it needs a bluer spectrum to bring out color

lyn, i'll snap a photo of it before i frag it :)

man, ya'll are cold. i don't see one vote for extreme :'( heheh.. jk

i have 2 frags made of it.

jay, since you made the initial attempt although it wasn't complete i'll give ya one.

perry or patchin, i'll let you guys decide who wants the second frag.

astreopora.jpg

i started listening to some country. it's a change from some of the other stuff i've been listening to.

patch,

i'll get ya a frag of it when it grows out :) i looked at em today.. the frags look great and the polyps are out in full force

alright since patch is bowing out.. jay and perry will get a frag. will ya'll be at the swap?

This is a great thread with juggling over who keeps the chain going. Being new, I have not placed a coral in DBTC, nor am I quite ready for this one. This type is on my short list of corals to care for. When I see continued growth on my Sunset Monti, it would be nice to add this to my set up. Hint for anyone taking one of these or any future fragging.

Do you have a color shot under moonlights? I know the photo will show mostly black, but may show how bright the greens are.

Richard

Back