Cali Kid Corals

DBTC Colony Edition Purple Rim Cap

It's with a heavy heart that I have to do it.... The ol' boy has been with me for a long time but I have to do it. Time to chop 'em up, I'll have at least 5 frags that are at least 5"X4". It is the tan variety with a wide purple rim, a nice coral ;) It's the one on the lower right hand side of my tank, look in my tank thread if you want to see it, silly thing thinks that growth is exponential, it's huge now :D

Rules:

Must grow out and redistribute 2 frags of the same size of larger
Must have a stable system that has been up at least a year
Must watch an episode of Trailer Park Boys, or watch the movie Idiocracy (both optional)

Coral leaves the house TPB does not, I'd suffer withdraw :D, try Netflix ;)

How big a piece you want? Beer can? Pack of smokes? Box cutter?

I would love one, I don't know if my system qualifies as it just was moved from my est 20 gal to a larger tank, but I hope it does.

Roc, it's tuff stuff don't worry, I've done some unintentional tolerance testing on it.

Dan, Beau, you guys got it, I'll be at the next meeting with frags in hand.

If anyone else wants any I'll be bringing some extra to the meeting as well, all DBTC colony sized.

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=3581.msg44294#msg44294 date=1212344707]
Roc, it's tuff stuff don't worry, I've done some unintentional tolerance testing on it.

If anyone else wants any I'll be bringing some extra to the meeting as well, all DBTC colony sized.
[/quote]

My response about the time my tank has been up was based on this rule you posted

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=3581.msg41054#msg41054 date=1208576929]

Rules:

[/quote]

But I would to love a piece of this as I'm sure all my other caps would show that it will survive

[quote author=Roc link=topic=3581.msg44405#msg44405 date=1212415913]
[quote author=tuberider link=topic=3581.msg44294#msg44294 date=1212344707]

[/quote]

My response about the time my tank has been up was based on this rule you posted

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=3581.msg41054#msg41054 date=1208576929]

Rules:

[/quote]

But I would to love a piece of this as I'm sure all my other caps would show that it will survive
[/quote]That's why I said tuff stuff, you can have a piece, sorry I wasn't clear. You qualify because of your tank thread, I know what you got ;)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OK, well then 2 weekends from now

Thats the day before Fathers Day, it will be like an early present for me.

I got the pieces today from jim via norm

Pic from my tank

DBTCColonyEditionPurpleRimCap6-14-0.jpg

Back