DBTC - Electric orange, green, red striped psycho shroom

Discussion in 'DBTC - Softies' started by Eight, Apr 20, 2010.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

:( Drat... I can wait :)

2. mpoletti

mpoletti Guest

Sure, I'll hop in :)

3. patrickb

patrickb Supporting Member

Thanks man! I'll see you at BAYMAC.

4. Eight

Eight Guest

Delivered DBTC to Patrick. Grow the little sucker out! :)

5. patrickb

Thanks Jason. I'll take good care of this little beauty another frag into the DBTC as soon as possible. Thanks again!

6. patrickb

I got another one of these ready. Obviously the same rules as Eight described above. Let me know if you are interested. Since its so close to the football season, you must post a youtube link to what you think is the best football play ever made. I'll choose the winner in 1 week.
    Patrick

7. 650-IS350

650-IS350 Supporting Member

Jaw breaker shroom?

8. patrickb

Not sure what it is. The mother mushroom I got from Eight is SUPER bright with nice streaks of red and really small little dots of green. Its about the size of a quarter. Maybe if it gets bigger the green will get more pronounced.
    Patrick

9. jellygeee

jellygeee Guest

Hi Patrick,

I am interested. Below is the link to what I think is the best football play ever made:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ykWbu2Gl0

Thanks,
    Rudy

10. euod

euod Supporting Member

Great job, Patrick.

For the long shot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rroRNqBaF4w&feature=related

11. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

I feel lucky.

12. bondolo

bondolo Supporting Member

Not putting myself in the running (unless there miraculously happens to be extra). I'm only a very occasional US football watcher though I did really enjoy this video a friend forwarded me: Matthew Stafford : Lions vs Browns 2009

13. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

How about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfebpLfAt8g

Go BEARS!

14. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bhbuEDYHho
    still feeling lucky even though I forgot the clip. :bigsmile:

15. aqua-nut

aqua-nut Supporting Member

Boun and Jar,

OK, nice play, but #43 was down on the 50 so the officials missed the play! Extra credit could be given for the pancake-ing of the trombone player in the end zone. :)

The two best plays?

Well of course 'The Catch', 49ers vs. Dallas and 'The Immaculate Reception', Steelers vs. Raiders. Since I'm not looking for livestock right now, I'll let you find them on DaTube. ;)

16. patrickb

Last chance folks. There is a certain Autumn Winded team that I would love to see some highlights. :)

17. OK Patrick, do you actually need to see the play or can it be described? Also, I don't see any caveats about the rules regarding the legitimacy of the game in which the play occurred (I know, don't try to get legal with a lawyer :) ) so I guess it's free running then.

Therefore, I'd like to nominate the play from Disney's "The World's Greatest Athlete" where the star character (hte Tarzan type dude from Africa) throws a deep bomb down the middle ... to himself
    !

Never been done before, probably will never be done again!

I'll start the YouTube search now to see if I can find the play.

18. patrickb

Wow! Robin that is pretty far out. As I don't have any kids at the moment, I can't say I've seen that movie. Maybe in a couple of years when I got some anklebiters running around.

Anyways, the best videos submitted was the Stanford-Cal game but since it was submitted twice a tie breaker is in order. This is only for the two finalists and the tie breaker for those two is whoever can post first the answer to this question:

Who was Stanford's starting quarterback for that game?

Patrick

19. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

I believe it was John Elway!

20. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member