DBTC - Green Bubble Tip Anemone (GBTA)

Discussion in 'DBTC - Other' started by 177ike, Mar 6, 2010.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. 177ike

177ike Guest

I'm offering my beloved GBTA anemone that I've had for over a year. This nem was transferred from my old BC29 to my current 90 gallon. I now have it housed in a floating strainer in my 10 gallon frag tank. I received this nem in an absolutely horrible state from a rancid tank at a LPS in my area. After a year of being under stable conditions, the nem is now flourishing and very hardy/healthy.

The following conditions apply, in order to be considered for this offering:

1) Must have suitable lighting
    2) Tank must be established and be relatively stable.
    3) First 2 splits goes back into DBTC
    5) Must post a FTS of your tank with description of setup (unless you already have a tank build thread - links accepted).

My GBTA will go to the most suitable tank. We'll draw numbers if there's a tie.

Here's an old picture of when I first received this nem in horrible condition:
    [​IMG]

Here's the nem in its current and healthy state:
    [​IMG]

Thanks!

2. Orion

Orion Guest

Hi Mike
    I would love to have this beauty. I also have a tank thread and you saw my tank live in person.

3. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

damn you beat me......

4. Sfork

Sfork Guest

it's been up for a month lol, the only reason you saw it is because he bumped it ;) .