High Tide Aquatics

DBTC - Green-Tip/Purple Polyp/Orange Base Birdsnest

This thing grows like a weed and is ultra fluffy. It's taking over the birdy next to it so I need to start hacking away at it before it reaches the acros above it. I have two tiny frags made (1/4" each) mounted on rubble, but I am more than willing to cut off bigger frags. I would say it grows 1/2" or more in each direction every 3-4 weeks. Perfect beginner SPS.

14000K Coralife (10K look)...
2n8ohf4.jpg

14000K Phoenix (20000K look with my ballast)
2it24ph.jpg

Standard DBTC rules apply. If I lose my colony, I want to be put 1st in line for a frag. 3 frags must be made before selling, blah blah blah.

I have a super nice frag available. 3 half-inch branches glued on to a large piece of rubble. The rubble was hand-made and cycled in a facility in Arizona. It has two different types of algae on it -- coralline and a darker purple-red algae. Very nice rubble IMO... But the coral on it is pretty nice as well. :)

Mario, thanks for the offer. I'd only take it if there were two frags and you were picking up one for yourself. Otherwise, I can wait it out for some SPS frags in SF.

Mario, sorry for the slow follow-up. Let me know if you were able to pick up the frag and what a convenient time is to come do a pick-up. Not sure where you are in SF.

Back