Neptune Aquatics

DBTC Hydnophora

Have this nice green coral, very bright green to put on DBTC, a good size frag.
Likes Med/High flow and rests on top of the tank ~7" from the T5's
Word of caution ! It is a very aggressive coral so is to be kept at a distance from others it nuked a big chunk of my orange cap when a snail tipped it over.
Standard rules pick at my home in San Francisco and if I loose the meanie I might contact you.

Hi,

I'm looking to add some corals (softies lps and stonies sps to my 100 gallon (see my photos in our gallery under Joel). My tank is very healthy.

Joel
joelandsusan@sbcglobal.net

Joel LMK when you'd like to come pick it up.

Mitch: I got it as SPS, I'm still way behind when ID'ing corals

One more frag if anyone interested, also Mods if it should be moved to LPS DBTC please do so.

Thx

Does it look like this?
http://www.bluezooaquatics.com/images/products/Corals/large/Hydnophora_ps.jpg

Let me know what's good for you I can probably come by this Saturday or Sunday.... You can email me joelandsusan@sbcglobal.net and I can give you my number or just reply. I'm on the board all the time, and will try to remember how I got to this thread. :0D

It was great to meet you too Mario. Thanks for your prayer (they really do work) and for your friendship. It was nice to meet Guillermo, Paulina and Sal too. I spent the rest of the day moving my softies and LPSs down to start making room for more SPSs. It was too late to take photos by time I finished. The Hydnophora is a real eye catcher, and the color really brings the tank to life. Thank you for the macro algae too. Looks like Jeremy had a rough weekend. He may need one of your prayers too: You can check his post from earlier today http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/8150. Bad scene.

In response to Phishphood:
All of the sites I've visited, list the Hynophora as an SPS, but I can see why you would say that: It has a fleshiness to it that makes it seem like an LPS. Oh well, IMO it doesn't matter terribly one way or the other to me, as it really adds something my tank was missing. I should have a picture added to thread tomorrow.

Back