Our mission

DBTC Neil's tort

I've been babysitting and old wild tort colony for a friend, it is one of the wild colonies that came in ~5 years ago. In my tank it's not so pretty as torts don't like my tank too much. However in the right conditions it is a solid deep blue/purple all the way to the base like an Oregon. The structure is more like an ORA/Cali, this coral is different from both, and has not been fragged too many times in its history maybe a half dozen.

Three frags available at the next meeting.

DBTC rules

Must have put a bunch of stuff into DBTC
Must have a proven track record with SPS
Must put two frags back into DBTC before going to eBay to sell more

OK Lapsan you squeezed one more frag out of me.

It's a good grower, and everyone should be rewarded with 2nd generations soon. If not I'll be pissed.

Come on Eric get the skunk off the boat, don't be afraid. If you are going to the next meeting, I'll bring you something extra special that wont die I promise.

If anyone has a frag available I desperately need one, I lost the colony in the move after having a long run of STN issues with it.

The frag is not for me, Neil has set his new huge starphire corner bow front (yes that's right a starphire bow) and would reall love a frag of his old friend...

tuberider said:
If anyone has a frag available I desperately need one, I lost the colony in the move after having a long run of STN issues with it.

The frag is not for me, Neil has set his new huge starphire corner bow front (yes that's right a starphire bow) and would reall love a frag of his old friend...

No really? San Mateo Neil? No joke, he's setting up a new tank :)

Back